Meet the experienced Hellis team
HELLIS aim is to provide proactive solutions for all aspects of the management of amenity trees. Headed by principal consultant Nick Hellis and supported by a team of independent like-minded professionals, we're based in Dorset and primarily cover the South and South West of England.
At HELLIS we always put the client's needs first and look at the entire project, finding the best possible solution to the task at hand. As such, we have expanded our offering to incorporate landscape architecture services delivered by Ian Clark.
Why choose Hellis
- Responsive - Our aim is not only to meet the needs of our clients but to do so in a considered, courteous and professional manner.
- Professionalism - We adhere to our company's professional values in determining our actions and judgments.
- Independence - we are an independent company dedicated to meeting the needs of our clients through the provision of our 'in-house' expertise and external consultants where appropriate.
- Scale - we are a small company offering a personal service that is accountable and transparent.
- Continuous Professional Development - we take pride in staying abreast of current research and applying the most up to date practices.
- Consideration - we consider the short, medium and long-term implications of our proposals, the benefits and the impact of those proposals and how best to mitigate our actions in favour of the environment.
- Commitment - we are committed to achieving your objectives in the timescales required and within budget.
- Experience - we have the experience and knowledge to deliver on our commitments.