Arboricultural Impact Assessment (AIA)
The direct and indirect impact of the proposed development on existing trees needs to be identified and evaluated. Where necessary, recommendations for mitigation of these impacts should be made.
Our Arboricultural Impact Assessment (AIA) includes and takes account of:
- The tree survey;
- Trees selected for retention, clearly identified, e.g. by number;
- Trees to be removed, also clearly identified, e.g. by number;
- Trees to be pruned, including any access facilitation pruning, also clearly identified;
- Areas designated for structural landscaping that need to be protected from construction operations in order to prevent the soil structure from being damaged;
- Evaluation of the impact of proposed tree losses;
- Issues to be addressed by an Arboricultural Method Statement, where necessary in conjunction with input from other specialists.